Thursday, 4 April 2013

'Glee' Star Heather Morris Expecting First Child





“Glee" star Heather Morris has confirmed that is expecting her first child. The 26-year-old broke the news with Us Weekly saying that she and boyfriend Taylor Hubbell are thrilled with the news.
Hubbell is a former backup dancer for Beyoncé and also a former college baseball player with University of Louisiana at Lafayette. Morris spoke on her low key man with E! last year saying:
"He just finished school. He's moving in with me. I want to marry him so bad," she explained.
She also spoke on their relationship with Fitness last year saying it's number one in her life:
"That's what I really care about. I want to marry Taylor and have kids with him. I love acting, but if it affects my relationship, then I won't continue doing it."..... shuuuu seee love oooooo lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment